Software developer (w/m/d) C#/.NET
- High level of personal responsibility with opportunities for self-realization in challenging projects.
- Attractive training program that is individually tailored to you.
- Here you will not work according to a pattern: Inspiration and room for your own ideas!
- Attractive office and well-equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin.
- Additional benefits such as company cell phone, BVG allowance etc.
Full-time 35 hours/week, part-time 20 hours/week
Neffe Consulting is a company that specializes in the field of development in the environment of ECM systems.
The company’s core competencies include neutral consulting and the creation of customized products for ECM systems. The focus is the implementation to SAP Business One and the archive migration of various German producers. Due to the long-term trustful cooperation with well-known customers in the ECM environment, you will experience exciting challenges in various industries on a daily basis.
- Conception and development of new software solutions as well as further development and optimization of existing applications
- Development on all levels – from the user interface to the database
- Participation in the entire software development process – from requirements analysis and implementation to technical and user documentation
- Support in the area of product planning and further development based on agile development processes (Scrum)
- Support of solutions for partners and customers
- Either student of computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a comparable direction
- or software developer with completed vocational training by the IHK or long work experience
- These terms make your heart beat faster: C#, .NET, HTML5, CSS, SQL, ECM/DMS, version management (git etc.)
- You enjoy good teamwork and like to get involved.
- You are passionate about programming and delivering innovative results.
- You see large, demanding projects as a challenge to be tackled.
- You are communicative
- IT is not your only interest
If you are interested, please send a detailed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org