SAP Business One and ECM? Yes you can!
Enterprise Content Management, or ECM for short, is used to electronically archive and manage business documents and information. This ensures fast usage as well as effective administration and secure control of information.
Our add-on, ECM-Connect (formerly ArchiveLink for SAP Business One), allows you to connect almost any ECM system. Additional add-ons can be installed in parallel.
The most important key data of the AddOn:
- supports all output formats such as Crystal Reports and CoreSuite
- What is to be archived is configured, the user does not have to actively seek to archive
- can access one or more ECM systems with several SAP ERP and/or SAP Business One systems
- Documents are archived as PDF/A
- Barcode scenarios are supported
- TWAIN compatible scanners can be addressed directly
- Documents are automatically supplied with metadata in the ECM
- Record plans can be automatically generated from SAP Business One master data and constantly synchronized
- If desired, documents can be created from the ECM with the metadata as parked documents in SAP B1
- is installed via Light Weight
- runs from SAP Business One Version 9.1
- runs under SQL Server and HANA
- runs as 32- or 64-BIT application
- runs on single workstation, terminal server and Citrix
- is available in the SAP private cloud (e.g. Cloudiax)
- Can be used with ECM cloud systems (e.g. DocuWare Cloud)
- is available in all SAP languages
(SAP Business One is a trademark of SAP AG)
Contact us for more information